Did you know that rugged PDA’s have multiple keypad types, that are optimised for different uses, here are a few of the most common here:
- Numeric – like the old Nokia style, best for inserting numbers, mis-read barcodes and general usage.
- Qwerty – A full keypad, like the older Blackberry’s, best for when users need to input more data like updating cases or questionairres.
- PDA – Like a smartphone but with a few dedicated physical buttons for ease of use in gloves and to keep the screen clean and free of dirty hands.
- Smartphone – uses on screen keypad only, just like an iPhone or Samsung Note.
- Alpha numeric – Usually a lettered keypad at the top A to Z, and a numeric keypad at the bottom. Optimised for warehouse use where quick entering of isle/locations is needed.
If you need more help just ask us!